Wednesday, October 30, 2013

October is over!

So October is almost over as so is the contest over at www.facebook.com/polishedefect and let me tell you it is going to be hard to judge. We have had some awesome entries come in this month. I will post the winners on Facebook and also on here as well. We have finally hit the 900 likes mark which is amazing and I  thank everyone who has supported the page. I couldn't be more excited. A lot of blood sweat and tears have went into that page. Hopefully some day we will have 10,000 likes. Wouldn't that be great?? I think so!! I'm still new at blogging and realize I need to set a schedule for myself to keep it active as well as my YouTube channel which is also called PolishedPerfect. As of now on YouTube it is only reviews for the www.bornprettystore.com so hopefully here in the near future I can get some tutorials up on nail art. Have a safe and fun Halloween. Make sure to check your kids candy before they eat it!! That's very important as we all know. See you all in November.
Love,
Jen

2 comments:

  1. Hi!!! Love what you are doing on FB , YouTube and your blog!!! Wish you the best my dear friend ;)

    ReplyDelete