Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Hey all Happy Thanksgiving!! We held a surprise contest on 11-23-13 for Usa only with 2 winners and each winner receives a prize pack along with a special surprise Lana is making for them. Over all results seemed to be okay. I really wish we had more entries then we did but  I guess I can't complain. I have several things going on with a few different nail pages and companies who will be sponsoring prizes for our USA Winners. I am very excited about this. As I have already said My-Stash www.facebook.com/mystashlacquer is sponsoring this months contest for the USA winners and if our winners are international then those prizes will carry over to January because for December Mi Armor www.facebook.com/miamorpolishes will sponsor the prizes. The swatches have been posted already. They are the cutest Glitter Polishes I have seen. They are a MUST have for you collection. So here are you winners for the November Surprise Contest.
 Congrats to the winners!!

No comments:

Post a Comment