Saturday, November 9, 2013

I'm so trying to get better at this whole blogging thing but if you want to have a great Facebook Page you almost have to have a blog. I will try and update at least once a week but it is so hard. I work 6 days a week 9 hours a day and of course I have to get my Mani time in, which I don't know about everyone else but it takes me forever to do my nails.

Our contest this month is Thanksgiving/Fall themed and we are hoping to have a huge amount of entries. We have challenged everyone this month. If we have 35-40 entries which shouldn't be hard considering we have 922 likes that next months contest there will be 3 winners 1 for the most likes, 1 beginner and 1 advannced plus there will be a bonus winner through out the month. You will not know when it''s coming so be on they look out. We are also giving away a prize for the 1000 likes it could be anyone so if have not like our Facbook page make sure you do now www.facebook.com/polishedperfect2 . Wow 1000 already I am amazed that our likes/followers have stuck with us and we can't say THANK YOU enough. I remember when we first started out just a short few months ago and boy the work that goes into that page to keep it fresh and active for our followers. We now do a question of the day.. We want to keep everyone active and there by our side, it's going really well I think and we will keep up till we run out of questions.. Lol

Our contest this month is being sponsored by https://www.facebook.com/mystashlacquer and she has sent us some great polishes for the winner. (this prize is for a US winner only) 

These polishes are beautiful and are a must have in you collection. They came in a cute little box with a very nice business card. The colors are Omery Ochre & Gold Dust Woman. Gl and have fun.. Get those entries in. You can't win if you don't enter!!
So hopefully we will have a great turn out for the contest. I will announce the winners here at the end of the month.  That's all I have for now, see you in the next post. I will be reviewing some items I bought from the www.bornprettystore.com Thanks and much love Jen

2 comments: