Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Hey all how have you been? I know it has been a few weeks since my last blog and I am sorry for that. I have been busy with work and home. I have some pics that I am going to be posting of my last few Christmas Mani's and of course my current one I did last night and it is not Christmas related. Lol I have had enough of red and green for now so I went with Pink, Gun Metal Silver and Black. I am at work right now and forgot to wright down the name of the polishes I used so I will update that tonight or tomorrow, but I can say they were FingerPaints Polish. (They can be found at Sally Beauty Supply) I have a new found Love for this Polish. Almost all that I have purchased in the last few weeks are opaque in 1 to 2 coats and go on so smooth. I must say  haven't found 1 that I don't like. Maybe I will do a haul video for all of them that I have bought since the end of November. So right into the pics.
Konad Plate M12, Konad white, OPI Liquid Sand Magazine Cover Mouse, FingerPaints Kiss by the Tree


I will have to insert info, but I did again use FingerPaints and KleanColor and Born Pretty Store plate QA58

Born Pretty Store plate QA58, Julie G Big Red Bow, Milani White on the spot

Not really for Christmas but I loved the colors. 
China Glaze- Concrete Catwalk and Fifth Avenue
My current mani and I will have to insert info later but I used 2 different FingerPaints and Mash Black Stamping Polish
Well I hope you like the looks that I have wore over the past few weeks and I will make sure to update on the Polishes I don't have the names for right now. If there is anything that you would like me to try please feel free to comment below and follow me on Blogger and at www.facebook.com/polishedperfect2

No comments:

Post a Comment