Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Fab Ur Nails Review

Hey ladies I'm coming to you today with a review on Fab Ur Nails Fun Plate 6, Square White Stamper, Silver Cap, and the Marshmallow Replacement Heads. Let's start with with Marshmallow Replacements Heads. They are amazing!! They pick up images like a dream. Very crisp and clean and they stamp better then any other stamper I have tried and believe me I have a drawer full of duds. But I can't get my self to throw them away because of all they money I have put into them. I have a natural C curve in my nails and the marshmallow stamper works perfect for that. It gets all they way to to edges so there are no bare spots which I love. Try them you will fall in Love because I know I did.
Onto the Square Stamper. Well It is a squishy firm Stamper. I thought it was marshmallow type and was a bit disappointed when I received it. It's also a little smaller then I thought it would be. However it picks up images crisp and clean as well. Problem is it is more firm and does not cover my nail completely, but if you don't have that C curve in your nails it would be perfect for you. It would work great to make decals though :) The silver cap I absolutely love. It is so easy to hold and the stamper does not fall out of it when trying to pick up image or stamping on your nail. So much better then the big black double side holder. Very highly suggest this item. Now on to the actual stamping. I first polished my nail with China Glaze Liquid Vinyl and O.P.I Alpine Snow ( I do not like this polish )Then stamped with 3 different Finger Paint Polishes and a Mundo de Unas ( amazing to stamp with ) I stamped with Fun Plate 6 which is by far the best plate I have. The quality is amazing and the images are different from any other that I have. They are a quite bit pricey but well worth it in the end if your looking for high quality. Here is the Fun Plate 6
China Glaze Liquid Vinyl and O.P.I White Alpine Snow
Mundo de Unas #10 and Finger Paints Picturesque Purple, Elements of Art, Titan Tint



So to end this if you want high quality stamping products these are the ones for you. You can contact Fab Ur Nails at https://www.facebook.com/faburnails?fref=ts Have a nice day ladies. Don't forget to follow me on GFC and Bloglovin

4 comments: