Monday, March 24, 2014

Sweetheart Polish Review

Hello!! It's sunny outside although it's only going to be in the 40's the sun is still shining. and I'm lovin it. I can't wait to wear flip flops again. lol
These were sent to me to do a review and give my honest opinion. So today I'm coming to you with a review from Sweet Heart Polishes :)They were sent to me in a little with box with a very cute card from Cassandra, her business card and 3 mini polishes that were packed very well.
So let's get started. The 1st one is called Luke and I do believe it is named after a certain country singer. This polish is from the Superfine Collection. But OMG but it is a beautiful polish. It is a Micro Green Glitter with a little holographic in a clear base and the clear base is 5 free. I thought I was going to be able to wear by itself but I did put one coat of China Glaze Starboard under it. I do think it could be worn alone with about 3 coats.

I mean really how beautiful is this polish. It is by far my favorite of the 3.
The next one is He Loves Me from her Valentine's Collection and again this is a Glitter in a clear base and is 4 free Vegan polish. It is a mix of holographic glitter in all shapes and sizes with cotton candy pink hexes. You do have to kinda place the glitter where you want it but over all Great job Cassandra. I choose to wear it over O.P.I Hey Baby


And last but not least He Loves me not from her Valentine's Collection. This is a 4 Free Base Vegan free polish. This is a beautiful mix of holographic glitter in all shapes and sizes with black holographic stars and pink holographic skulls. Again placement of the glitter was easy. I chose to wear this over China Glaze I'm Blue Without You. It worked out to be a great combo.


Over all these are great glitter polishes and are def worth having in your collection. You can contact Sweetheart Polish at www.facebook.com/SweetHeartPolish or through Esty at www.etsy.com/shop/sweetheartpolish

2 comments:

  1. I love that green! Thanks for stopping by, following and entering my giveaway. I am stopping by to check out your blog and follow back. Good luck and I love the green polish!

    -Erica
    http://diaryofatrendaholic.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. A girl has gotta have her flip flops! Very detailed and beautiful review! :-) I love the green and pink one! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete