Monday, April 7, 2014

Hey ladies!! I know some of the contests have ended but the ones towards the bottom of the list are still active. Make sure you take full advantage of entering and winning. You can not win if you do not enter. Here is one I am taking part in and giving away a prize and is still good for about 10 hours. Make sure you enter and follow all the links. For my prize we will be checking to make you have entered each and every entry on the list. If you did not you will not win the prize from me. Sorry!! Here's the link again.
http://thepolishdiva.blogspot.com/2014/03/2k-blogger-giveaway.html This is open to US only! There is one for the UK also on the same link.

I'm super excited I will have a new review coming up soon. I am working with a great Indie Polish maker and I have an exclusive polish that has only been in mine and her's hand. That's all he info I can give on it now. But I know you will love it.  As soon as I get it I will be doing some swatches.. SO excited!!!

That's all I have for now. I will have some swatches coming later this week from the Color me Monthly Subscription Box. Much <3 Jenny




No comments:

Post a Comment