Tuesday, April 29, 2014

MoYou London Stamping Plates

Well ladies today I come to you with Stamping Plates from MoYou London. YAY!! I'm so excited to try them. I was sent  MoYou XL Princess Plate 11, XL Pro Plate 14 and a Stamper and Scraper for review.
This is my 1st time using MoYou London Plates and I must say they are of high quality. I didn't have any stamping issues at all. Even with the fine line images as you will see in the photos. My favorite plate out of the 2 had to be the Pro Plate 14. I loved all the designs on it and just can imagine the manicure's I will create. But for now I just tried different images to see how it turns out. I used Konad Black Stamping Polish , Mundo de Unas Stamping Polish and Milani Fast Dry White on the Spot.The stamper I did have a little problem with it picking up but I just kept at it and finally got it to work. I had to do what they call "priming" it. I had to take a 100 grit file and gently rub off the shine then a buffer block and then just clean using a lint roller. It is a squishy marshmallow type stamper that is red so it's great to stamp with white..
Here are the Plates and Stamper I will add better photo's tonight. Poo I thought I had them on my phone :( But I don't.

 These images are from Pro Plate 11. I mean look at the fine lines, they look amazing!! By far my Fave



 These images are from Princess Plate 14. Nice crisp and clean images. I just love the ballet slippers <3
So my over all review is that these Plates and defiantly worth every penny. I will be purchasing other plates from the collections.  They have a new collection coming out on Friday 5-2-14 called the Fairy collection and I am super excited to see the images. You can view and purchase their plates at www.moyoulondon.uk and they at www.amazon.com and their Facebookpage https://www.facebook.com/pages/MoYou/136053906460081

I hope you enjoyed my review, please feel free to leave comments below. If you don't have anything nice to say by all means don't say anything at all. Much Love Jen

9 comments:

  1. Great review!! Def Moyou plates are the best! I have a few of them And Love them! BTW Beautiful stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice review! I have quite a few of these plates and just love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice! Those stamps came out really sharp. Better than I've ever gotten with my Bundle Monsters.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BM can be kinds tricky to work with. These plates are amazing

      Delete
  4. nice review love hearts im huge heart fan,,,princress plate 14 is cute one,.......thanks for the reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome review!!!! I love the designs and plates that you got! Love your color concepts! :-)

    ReplyDelete