Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Rimmel Salon PRO

Hey ladies!! So I was out and about the other day any came across this display at CVS for Rimmel Salon Pro with Lycra. They were out of most of the colors but there was 1 that caught my eye and I had to have it. The name is #702 Simply Sizzling  . Well after taking a look at the bottle it says that it is long lasting nail polish, up to 10 days. Gel like finish, chip resistant and anti fade color.Well let me tell you I LOVE IT. The formula is amazing it has a wide brush for easily application and the shine will hurt your eyes. Lol It does look like a gel finish. When I read it I was like whatever but I have to say I was wrong. As for as being chip resistant I couldn't tell you because I wear acrylics and have rarely ever get chipping. But I do think it was worth the $2.99 I feel it is a high quality polish and could stand up to some of the higher end polishes. I know I can't wait for them to restock and I hope they do soon because I would love to see the other colors that are available. I only recently got introduced to Rimmel through a very good friend of mine at What The Nails! When we did a Polish swap and I have to say I am happy so far with their formula and I love their brushes. I think they have the best brush so far. Here are some pictures of Simply Sizzling




3 comments:

  1. its gorgeous, and I hope I can find different colors too......I love that its a great price, and I love that you do this for us....You DA BOMB!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey dear, You have an awesomeeeee blog <3
    i am you new follower
    I hope you will follow me back :)
    arbbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am definitely going to have to pick some of these up! I think the color you're wearing would make a beautiful pedi color as well! Xoxo love your review! :-)

    ReplyDelete