Monday, June 16, 2014

My-Stash Swatch and Review

Well today ladies we have a Review and Swatch for My-Stash Lacquer. Danielle was nice enough to send me 2 polished for review. I have to say I love her polishes. No issues with application  or removal. Went on nice and smooth and came off just as easy. I am lucky to have these 2 polishes in my collection and they will get used. They are not polishes you say oh I like those then put up and never use again. 

We will start with the 1st one named "Jive" it is a Pink Metallic Polish It was completely opaque in 2 coats and again applied smoothly with no streaking


The 2nd polish is named "Kiss me at Midnight" and it is a Silver Holographic polish with black bar glitter. It is am amazing Glitter Topper. This is 2 coats it applied easily and looked great over "Jive"


I just want to thank Danielle for sending me these amazing polishes. All of her polishes are reasonably priced. You have to check out her store. You really need to add a few of her polishes to your collection. You will not go wrong. 
Here is all her contact info.
Thanks ladies Much <3 Jenny

2 comments:

  1. Her polishes are truly amazing!! Love your detailed review and swatches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice post. Keep it up!!
    You are having really Lovely Blog. Keep visiting my blog. I will too. Dear
    Dear, I am following your lovely blog. Hope you will follow back. xxx
    My blog new post up, click it & comment
    Click it to win INTERNATIONAL GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete